Atman Retreats are gatherings meant to create a space of growth and peace. They are the place were you recharge your body, rest your mind and nourish your spirit.
Incorporating different practices from a variety of traditions, you will find the tools to reconnect and align to your path.
Join us for a transformational week in the magical land of Bali.
This January I will be leading a wellness retreat in Bali, one of my favorite spots on Earth.
Below you will find the details of the Reconnect Retreat, which will be held at the magnificent Alassari Plantation Resort & Spa.
What is the Reconnect Retreat?
The Reconnect Retreat comes from the call of helping people to reconnect to their True Self and Mother Nature. I will guide you through building your own practice to make a shift in your life based on your true desires. Some of these offerings will include meditations, yoga, mindfulness, self-care, healthy meals and more.
Alassari is set in a private coffee plantation high on the mystical Mount Batu Karu in Bali’s central rainforest. The resort offers luxurious Balinese villas, a yoga Shala, a pool, spa, restaurant, tree houses, and is surrounded by waterfalls and wildlife. A true gem in the heart of Bali.
A typical day:
We will begin each day of the retreat with a routine of divine connection and introspection. Rituals are an essential part of the human experience to help us reconnect to the Divine, no matter how we define it.
We will begin each morning by the waterfall with an offering of flowers or fruit, also known as puja, to the spirit of the land. Afterwards, we will do a morning meditation practice, followed by some quiet time to journal and enjoy some tea.
From here, we will have our morning yoga practice, and then enjoy breakfast together sharing our experience.The schedule remains quite flexible for you to fully relax and tune in.
You can book a spa treatment or take a walk in the stunning property, sit by the waterfall or just take a swim in the pool. In the afternoon we will do a gentle yoga practice and after dinner a meditation to prepare us for bed.
In addition to the daily schedule, we will also take a jungle trek through the rainforest and a tour of the coffee plantation.
What’s included in the price?
- Opening Ceremony
- 6 Nights in a luxurious Bali villa at Alassari Plantation Resort & Spa
- Gourmet meals and beverage (vegan and vegetarian options available)
- Daily Yoga and Meditation Practices
- Plantation tour
- Jungle trek
- Closing Ceremony
- Alassari Resort is offering just for us BUY 1 – GET 1 FREE massage at their spa.
What’s NOT included in the price
- Flight tickets
- Transportation to/from Alassari Resort ( there will be an option of meeting at the airport and rent a private shuttle for the retreat group)
- Optional excursion to the water temple to receive the typical Balinese blessing.
- Private accommodation (1 person): $2800
- Shared accommodation (2 ppl): $2200/person
- Shared accommodation (3 ppl): $1800/person
- Early bird price (by September 1st) is 10% OFF. Payment plans are available.
$600 non-refundable deposit is required by September 22nd to secure your spot.
Payments can be made through PayPal or Venmo. Details will be provided at the time of your first payment.
A little more…
Let me tell you why I chose Alassari for my retreat:
- It is absolutely stunning
- It is built on a sacred land where the energy is particularly healing
- The owners of the property work to support the village by providing higher education and work for the entire community. By joining this retreat, you are contributing to this cause.